10/06/2010

Roasted Potatoes


These are probably the easiest potatoes to make.  I will also be the first to admit that I have a terrible habit of not measuring things when I cook.  Thus making it hard to determine how much to tell others to use.  I have started measuring things and writing them down as I add more to my dishes so hopefully I can stay in the habit of this.  However, last night I was dealing with two sick kids with Croup so this was not a night that I measured things after realizing one of my kiddos was having a hard time breathing and needed to go to the ER.  Here is what I came up with. 

Ingredients:

6-8 Red Potatoes, chopped with skin on
1 can French Onion Soup (Made with Beef Stock)
1 Tbsp Garlic Powder or Minced Garlic
2 Tbsp Parsley
2 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
Salt & Pepper to Taste

Directions:

Combine all ingredients into a bowl with a lid or a large gallon size and mix together generously.  Lay out your mixed ingredients into a pan that has been sprayed with Pam or anything else to prevent sticking (I used a shallow glass dish).  Cook on 450F for 50 Minutes or until tender.

0 comments:

Post a Comment